Therapy is an investment in you. When you are at your best, everything in your life works better. Please call me to discuss rates.
I do not belong to any insurance panels, however services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required by my primary care physician?
I accept Victims of Crime compensation. If you have been a victim of a violent crime, you may be eligible to have some of your treatment compensated. Please click HERE for more information.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.